IT Software Developer Apprentice - Iver (SL0) - 8609
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which provides innovate web applications and outsourcing services to the health and social care sector. We have recently launched a cloud based HR, Recruitment &Marketing platform for care homes and home care agencies that has the potential to fundamentally change the way in which these organisations are managed.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will be?
- Programming in the Python programming language and software design
- Developing web software applications in the following areas:Customer Relationship Management ( CRM)Human Resources ( HR)Recruitment / Applicant Tracking Systems, Document Management, Billing, Healthcare applications, E-learning &Learner Management Systems
- Doing setup and configuring new customers on Mycareadmin ( CRM, HR, Recruitment, Marketing, Website Builder modules)
- Doing setup customer websites with the website builder
- Working with external web designers and contractors to produce custom web designs
- Updating content on Mycareadmin website using our website Content Management System
- Using software packages and simple web design tools like Photoshop, Publisher, Wordpress and basic HTML
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering:Object-oriented programming ( OOP) , SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City &Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems &Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate ( MTA)in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is bright, IT literate, able to pick things up very quickly and figure out solutions to problems
- Someone who is willing to develop a knowledge of Care Sector HR, Recruitment and Training &Development in order to develop innovative solutions
- Someone who is motivated, hardworking and enjoys programming
- Someone with good written and verbal English communication skills
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
There is the possibility of gaining further career progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Software and Web Development apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software and Web Development with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply