IT Software Engineer Apprentice - London (EC4N) - 9541
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected organisation, and develop your skills in a fluid and dynamic environment, using cutting edge cloud technologies. Apply now!
You will be working for...
Founded as a joint venture between Microsoft Corporation and Accenture LLP. Our solutions are built on an unrivalled combination of insight, innovation and technical knowledge, backed by proven tools, methodologies and practices.
Could you be a part of our next generation of technology consultants? At this company, business and technology consulting isn't just your career? it's your passion. And that means more than just working with the latest innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you and your customers.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering:Object-oriented programming ( OOP) , SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City &Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems &Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate ( MTA)in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- With consultancy skills:These are client facing positions so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Who is proactive, curious, organised, a team player and not afraid of new challenges and learning new skills
- With familiarity of the Microsoft technologies, Java or C+ +is beneficial
- With evidence of an interest in technology such as a website/blog, internship, school projects or developing applications
- With ideally 7 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.