The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) is a government approved tenancy deposit protection scheme in England and Wales operated by The Dispute Service Ltd. We provide insurance backed tenancy deposit protection with free, impartial dispute resolution for when disagreements arise over how the money should be divided at the end of a tenancy. TDS is the only not for profit scheme, and we use our surpluses to continue improving our already multi-award winning service.
The IT support Analyst Apprentice is responsible for providing front line technical support to ensure proper operation of information system and desktop equipment so that end users can perform their roles effectively. They will work closely with the Service desk manager, the Technology Team and our partners to allocate and respond to tickets ensuring that we meet our SLA's.
The Apprentice will be guided in undertaking and performing day to day analyst tasks. developing their technical and creative problem - solving abilities and customer service skills. Managing customer expectation and satisfaction at all times.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Respond to user issues and service requests via email through the service desk system, or over the phone in a professional manner.
- Gather information related to incoming support requests to determine the root cause of the problem.
- Access software updates, driver, knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the internet
- Conduct system tests and deploy update to software, servers and hardware to ensure correct operation.
- Building/rebuilding and installing laptops and PCs as required for assigned customers.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested by the Service Delivery Manager.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, TDS members & other stakeholders.
- Windows 10 and Windows Server, including access control, remote desktop, basic hardware repair and replacement.
- Microsoft Office product knowledge especially Word and Excel.
Desired qualification requirements:
- At least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade A-C
- Including GCSE English and Maths
- Ideally a minimum of two A-levels
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Rental Deposit Loan Scheme
- Full time opportunities
- Level 4 progression
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.