This is a great opportunity for an extremely well organised and incredibly driven individual who is looking to pursue a career in the IT Industry. You will need to be a proactive go getter, with initiative, who is looking to grow with the company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A technical IT company founded in 1999 providing custom solutions, infrastructure and development consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
A market leading IT organisation offering services in technology transformation, cloud computing, managed IT services and application development.
The role itself will be fast paced, challenging, exciting and a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.We eat, breath and sleep technology and are looking for an apprentice looking to start their career in the IT Industry.
From desktop support through to server and cloud projects, the role promises a varied and interesting exposure to a broad range of technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Resolving support requests directly from managed service clients, using existing skills and knowledge as well as where appropriate, using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution.
- Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution.
- Dealing with multiple projects and tasks
- System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktop
- Helping clients with technologies such as Windows Server, SCOM, SCSM, Exchange, Office 365, Threat Management Gateway, SQL Server and Citrix
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in new technology, be passionate about delivering unrivalled customer service, an efficient problem solver, and be self-motivated.We are looking for someone who is looking to grow within a company as you will be provide with ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects, as required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong teamworking skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- GBP 11000
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.