IT Support Apprentice – Shoreditch
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
The right candidate will be a friendly person that customers can speak to, and able to give them a clearer technical idea of what the company can offer, and then sell it to them. All of the technical stuff can be learned by the right candidate. Should be interested in IT, able to talk about it and should ideally have some prior knowledge. However, a lot of necessary training will be provided. THE CANDIDATE MUST BE REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC AND UPBEAT ABOUT SPEAKING TO CUSTOMERS.
Desired skills and experience:
- Personable and friendly
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Has patience with customers
- Able to take initiative
- Cheerful and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helping with product sales – inbound and outbound.
- Supporting new users using the software and recommending technical products to match the users’ needs.
- Writing technical help documentation.
- Meeting set up.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
- Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Fluent English, good grammar
- Technical understanding
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Networking and/or telecoms background
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
- A Levels / AS Levels
37.5 hours per week (9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday)
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
- Live in London
- Are aged between 16 to 23
- Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply