IT Support Apprentice
We provide Intelligent Managed Solutions for your organisation and your people.
Here at Timeless IMS, we have been providing Intelligent Managed Solutions across four key areas of technology; Intelligence, People, Security and Cloud for over ten years. This is achieved through integrated consultancy, procurement, project management, deployment and ongoing managed support services.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing support issues via phone, email or onsite visits
- Effective ticket management to meet defined service levels
- Escalate incidents to required support teams, vendors and team leads
- Provide client training on application usage and best practices
- Procurement of new equipment
We require local skilled and strong-minded individuals to work within our expanding team of technical engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone in an IT Support/ Service Desk environment to provide high quality support in a customer focused role.
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
The applicants must be able to:
- Display great Customer Service
- Ideally have a good knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Perform job duties both individually and together in a team.
- Excellent communication skill and an attention to detail is essential.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply