Founded in 1984, Flair Rugs has grown into one of the leading rug suppliers in the UK and across the world. With over 1,800 rug sizes and styles, Flair has established itself as the go-to brand for beautiful rugs for the home. Its range extends from exclusive high-end handmade wool rugs to popular machine made rugs in a wide selection of designs, colours and sizes. Backed by first-class service provided from its Derbyshire HQ, Flair continues to push the boundaries in rug design, innovation and value.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Apprentice to join our award-winning business. Flair has over 30 years’ experience as market leaders with a real drive to make the brilliant better, ensuring we remain the number one rug supplier in the UK. We are looking for an Apprentice who is willing to learn and is eager to begin a career in IT.
Main role / Responsibilities:
• Proving End User Support to Colleagues within Flair Rugs
• Working on Projects within the IT Team
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor key aspects of Flairs IT Infrastructure
• Candidates will report to the Infrastructure Analyst
• Being self-motivated and proactive
• Being able to work with a team
• Having organisational skills
• Having high attention to details
• Being able to work under pressure
• You must have a willingness to learn, develop and find solutions without supervision
• You must possess tact, diplomacy, positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
• Good communication skills are essential
• Successful candidates must have a happy-to-help attitude and a willingness to succeed with the opportunity to progress within the company
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday,
40 hours per week.
£8,923.20 per annum.
Benefits / Future prospects:
You will gain a salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.