Are you a keen advocate of technology? Looking for the right opportunity to grow and develop your current skills and knowledge within IT?
Arden Multi-Academy Trust, strive or encourage a clear vision to generate with self-belief and confidence in people who can display ambition and passion!
They are now looking for an IT Apprentice to join the team and take on duties such as setting up iPads, assist with the installation of hardware and software, as well as maintaining equipment throughout the trust.
For more information about Arden Multi-Academy Trust please visit their website: - https://www.ardenmat.org.uk/
Roles and responsibilities (Will not be limited to):
- Perform routine checks on PCs/ IT equipment
- Setting up iPads
- Repair IT equipment
- Detect, diagnose and resolve PC, printer issues and software errors
- Assist in the installation of software and hardware including the updating of drivers and anti-virus software
- Assisting students and staff on request
Additional training and support will be put in place by Arden Multi-Academy Trust and Baltic Apprenticeships.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for IT/ Technologies
- Problem solver
- Troubleshooting experience - beneficial
- Good interpersonal skill - customer service experience beneficial
- Team worker
- GCSE Math's grade 4 & GCSE English Language grade 3 or Level 2 Functional Skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00PM
- 37 hours per week
- £9,620 Per annum
- 24 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on this document.