39D is an IT support company based in North Weald. This is a family run business, so we are able to give a personal touch for staff and customers.
Matthew Southgate who owns the company has been working in IT for many years and has a wealth of knowledge to share.
We attend Networking events which help us grow as a business.
We are looking for a person who would like to train and have a career in IT to become a high quality Help Desk Technician.
- Working alongside a qualified technician to identify computer problems and advising on solutions
- Logging and keeping records of customers queries
- Analysing call logs so you can identify common trends and underlying problems
- Visiting customer with a qualified technician, carry out site work if needed
- Learning how to repair IT problems remotely.
- Testing and diagnosing faulty equipment setting up computers, laptops, telephones on desks
- The right candidate will be enthusiastic in IT
- You will need to be focused,
- Good analytical and problem solving
- Understanding of Microsoft and office soft ware
- Logical Thinker
- Clear written and verbal skills
- Good Time management
- Ability to Interact and become part of a team
- Positive attitude, upbeat personality, customer service driven.
5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (40 hours)
There may be an opportunity to work full time for the Business upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.