PC Dial provide a wide range of I.T. support to Small Business’s from helpdesk to installing network infrastructure and computer Hardware repairs. PC Dial are Google, Microsoft, F-secure, Datto and Epson partners.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Taking calls on helpdesk, Hardware repairs, Sourcing and ordering hardware
- Maintaining designated client’s systems
- Making sure systems are up to date monitoring security software and backups.
- Good problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in technology
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Google G-Suite is beneficial but not essential
- Must enjoy communicating with people
- Be able to work under own initiative and as part of the team
- Have commitment to learn new skills and pass that information onto other members of the team
- Not afraid to ask if they need help or are unsure
- 3 GCSE (Or equivalent) at grade A-C In any subject
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or Equivalents) at D grade or above
Once you complete level 3, and continue learning, you will then progress to eventually become an account/project manager.
Benefits / Company perks:
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Nest pension scheme
- Flexible hours - can either work 9am to 5pm or 9.30am to 5.30pm.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.