The company is one of the UKs leading IT companies with a client basing spanning over both the public and private sector. Its success is built on a mix of intelligent business consultancy and effective IT provision, both virtually from its head office and onsite via its network of engineers.
They are pioneers in the design and deployment of new business centric technologies including mobile working platforms, cloud based infrastructures and in the provision of intelligent and flexible managed services solutions.
Main role and responsibilities:
- To provide a high quality first line IT support to our customers with a wide variety of end users
- Maintain and update records using In-House Helpdesk Support Systems
- Respond to customers’ needs in a courteous and timely manner
- To proactively progress calls and keep end users informed of outcome and progress
- Escalate calls as appropriate
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest of knowledge of IT
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to prioritise you own work load
- Ability to be able to work under pressure in a busy fast-paced work environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
There will be a possibility to secure a full time role in the company for the right apprentice on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.