Our client is based in Stratford-Upon-Avon providing Managed Service IT Support to a wide range of businesses within the Midlands area. Over the last ten years, the company has developed a fantastic reputation with many long-term customers.
They are looking to expand their highly skilled team as the company experiences rapid growth.
The successful candidate will work in an exciting and dynamic environment with excellent prospects for the right person with a real can-do attitude. Confidence and initiative is required for this demanding role but you will receive full support and development as you embark on this great opportunity!
- Providing 1stline user support via email and phone
- Progress to 2ndline support with experience
- Logging incidents
- Network monitoring and alert management
- Active Directory User Management
- Office 365 User Management
- Hardware Setup
- Asset management
- Domain Name management
- Project work
- Maintaining Documentation
- Able to demonstrate some previous technical experience
- Ability to multitask and use initiative
- A methodical problem solver
- Good written standard for documentation and customer communication
- A keen interest in IT
- Good communicator with a friendly disposition
- 3x GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Future Prospects and Benefits:
- 23 days holiday increasing with service.
- Performance related bonus - annual.
- Longer term career development with the role quickly developing during the apprenticeship and beyond.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.