We're a technically progressive IT Solutions Company offering boutique services to our customers in and around the North West. We’re a friendly organisation working out of our open plan Hazel Grove site.
[It's casual so jeans and t-shirt is fine.]
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our innovative and progressive IT Solutions Company as an IT Support Engineer Apprentice.
Are you passionate to enter a role in the IT industry?
To learn new skills and evolve those skills in a great team?
Learning all aspect of desktop support, from new user logins to hardware and software issues?
If you answered yes to the above, this could be the apprenticeship opportunity for you.
You will be working with our desktop support team, assisting our users with day to day IT issues, received via a ticketing system.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Answering telephone and directing calls as appropriate
• Monitoring support team mailbox
• Logging customer tickets in company Intranet
• Supporting the IT Support Team
• Liaising with customers
• Laptop/PC Builds
• Resolving basic IT tickets
• With an enthusiasm for IT, you will have a confident outgoing personality
• Articulate with good communication skills, both written and verbal
• You will be well organised and a good time-manager, with the ability to work to deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and all round good problem solving skills, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and learn quickly from others.
• Experience of working in a customer service environment and IT hardware repairs an advantage.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
9:00am - 5:00pm,
Monday – Friday
35hrs per week.
£10,400 per annum.
• Workplace pension
• 20 days annual leave (incremental scheme in place)
• Free parking
• Free broadband
• Free fruit & beverages
• Leisure club membership
• Quarterly social events
• Monthly ‘Pizza Friday’
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.