Evans Property Group is a privately owned property investment and development company with generations of multi-sector experience and a proven track record in joint venture partnerships.
We have a secure portfolio of grade-A investment properties and a substantial land bank.
Success has been a hallmark of the Evans Property Group for over 70 years. We invest. We develop. We deliver iconic public and private sector projects, on time and on budget. The result is a proven approach to property that consistently meets the needs of our customers, partners, stakeholders and the communities we work in.
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual for a role as an IT Support Apprentice in the Leeds area.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to training and developing our employees and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate at the start of their career journey.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Work alongside the IT Systems & Project Manager on upcoming projects, telephony & networking infrastructure
• Assist the IT Systems & Project Manager with day-to-day support tasks
• Helping to maintain documentation including user manuals, contract information, reported issues and licensing documentation
• Setup and installation of Windows/Apple hardware and applications
• Gain sound understanding of Microsoft Office problems (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Communicating with third-party contractors – Fire and Security, Hardware disposal, Suppliers, Consultants
• Adding new users to the system and creating e-mail accounts
• To answer calls/e-mails and provide direct support to users
• Prioritising issues and problems to resolve in a timely manner
• Troubleshooting and configuring laptops, desktops, printers, smart phones and tablet devices
• Participate in meetings
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail when problem solving
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Punctual and well presented
• Be eager to work with a wide range IT environment
Desired qualification requirements:
Interested applicants should have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including English and Mathematics.
Monday to Friday,
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm / Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
39hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
As a privately owned family business, staff welfare and development are of critical importance to the company and an enviable range of benefits is on offer to all employees.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.