Woodland Group is an independent, specialist logistics and global supply chain Management Company. We are here to make logistics simple
Woodland Group have been providing innovative logistics, e-commerce and supply chain management services since 1988.
At Woodland Group, we recognise the ever changing needs of our customers. Our global network, wealth of experience and local knowledge, and flexible, innovative approach enables us to find successful solutions that fit you and your business.
Under supervision, the apprentice will provide IT support to all Group employees ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
The apprentice will also assist in ensuring that all support calls and requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance of in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications, desktops and peripherals
- Assist in the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring optimal workstation performance
- Assist users with IT related incidents logged on the “IT Support Desk” within the set timeframe
- Maximise the use of hardware and software by providing training to new users
- Support with the upgrade different types of software and hardware as per Company guidelines
- Support business applications
- Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are dealt with efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.