The management and staff of Bates Group (Comprising of Bates IT, Bates Infrastructure & Communications, Bates Facilities Management & Construction and Bates Health Care Innovations) welcome the opportunity to present our companies.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Inventory and Stock Control
- Assisting with Tidying Working Areas
- Assisting with Preparation of Equipment
- Fulfilment of Service Requests
- Collection of Hardware
- Movement of Hardware
- Assisting with the disposal of hardware process
- Port Patching
- Capacity Checking
- Laptop and Desktop deployments
- Learning Second Line Functions (performing second line following training)
- Learning Request Fulfilment (performing service requests following training)
- Administration tasks
- Communication skills
- Customer services skills
- Team player
5 grade A-C GCSE’s grades.
You’ll have the potential to gain a full time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.