Woodland Group have been providing innovative logistics, e-commerce and supply chain management services since 1988.
Under supervision the apprentice will provide IT support to all Group employees ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards. Assist in ensuring that all support calls and requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures
- Assist in the maintenance of in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications, desktops and peripherals;
- Assist in the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring optimal workstation performance;
- Assist users with IT related incidents logged on the “IT Support Desk” within the set timeframe;
- Maximise the use of hardware and software by providing training to new users;
- Support with the upgrade different types of software and hardware as per Company guidelines;
- Support business applications;
- Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are dealt with efficiently and in an appropriate manner;
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate;
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the
Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
Able to work effectively as part of a team
Excellent organisational skills
Good written and oral communication
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.