Nexus is a professional, friendly and dedicated team who specialise in IT Support and Computer Repair services. We work with both home and Business customers.
Nexus was established in 2009 and we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering a personable and efficient service. Nexus specialises in IT Support as well as PC, Laptop and Apple Mac repairs. We also do Networking, VOIP and Cloud systems.
- Computer re-installations to both PC and Mac, installation of anti-virus software
- Hardware Repairs - PC/Mac
- Software Repairs - PC/Mac
- Customer Contact via email, telephone, face to face
- Database Management
- Ad Hoc support to other Team Members
- Ability to work alone and part of a Team
- Customer orientated and will therefore require good communication skills
- Confidence and knowledge to carry out repairs
5 GCSE's, grade A*-C including Maths and English.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Potential full time role and career progression opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.