Green are a customer based energy supplier located in central Newcastle who wants to modernise the energy market and integrate advanced technologies to change the way customers view and manage their energy. Green Supplier are committed to being green with 100% of the electricity they supply being clean renewable sources from within the UK.
For more information about Green Suppliers, please visit: https://green.energy/terms
Location: Newcastle City Centre,
We focus on three main things customer service, sustainability and technology.
As an IT support apprentice you will be involved in several aspects of IT.
Roles & responsibilities (will include, but not limited to):
- Resolving queries
- Data management
- Providing Technical assistance
- Maintaining ICT equipment
- Installing and configuring hardware
- Resolving Faults
- Within the role you will develop excellent IT skills
Desired skills and qualities:
- Good work Ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to take direction but also able to use their own initiative
- Can do attitude
- Keen interest in IT
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Monday – Friday, 9am till 5pm / 37.5hrs per week.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Friday- Project work of your choice to increase your knowledge.
- Choice of computer when starting
- Uniform provided
- A pension plan with employer contributions
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.