The truth is, people are used to a crappy web. Slow, inefficient, generic experiences cause frustration for users and lost revenue opportunities for businesses.
The problem is, they don't even know what they're missing. We're here to change that.
Access to real-time digital data (no matter how hard it is to achieve) improves user experiences. Better user experiences = more engaged customers who do more, spend more, share more, and keep coming back for more. But getting there isn't easy.
Our top-notch, no-nonsense engineers know that marketing is confusing. That's why we work in the open: open code, open solutions, clear data points – underpinned by a clear, innovative, Netflix-style B2B subscription model for any business.
We're actively involved in standards and debates concerning the future of digital services via our membership of the W3C and the IAB Tech Lab.
We're making the digital world more rewarding for everyone.
- Administer staff and contractor access to office IT systems and services. Manage IT systems and services used within the office environment
- Providing support for setting up a conference call.
- Managing business landlines, mobiles and sorting out issues with a phone connection.
- Process staff joining or leaving the business ensuring all accounts are opened/closed and equipment allocated or recovered
- Provide a point of contact support with LAN and Internet related problems including support of home working
- Setting up office hardware (printers, laptops, desktops, TV, etc.) and replacing parts as required.
- Assigning users to groups as agreed by HR manager.
- Making sure there are sufficient hardware resources to connect various devices (ex. Cables to connect a laptop or TVs).
- Complete daily and weekly checklists to ensure smooth operations for the systems
- Complete Monthly off-site backups at the data centre
- Creating a disk management plan and ensure staff are aware if their disk space usage.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Providing a basic technical support for 51Degrees employees (ex. Problem with accessing the remote desktops or collaboration / video calling software).
- Sorting out 51Degrees email problems.
- Managing users account (creating, disabling, deleting users’ account, resetting passwords).
- Managing email, CRM and Sharepoint accounts.
- Understanding of general computing concepts
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and be part of a successful team.
5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths.
A full time position will be gained upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.