Since the first Connells branch in Luton opened its doors for business in 1936, the company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 180 branches across the country.
Connells is one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes acting on behalf of some of the top UK developers as well as many more regional and local house builders.
As well as residential sales and mortgage services, the Connells Group includes Connells Asset Management, the country’s foremost property asset manager, Connells Land & Planning, one of the leading agencies in the acquisition and disposal of land, Connells Survey & Valuation, one of the largest panel management and survey organisations in the country and Connells Home Conveyancing, offering an innovative approach to conveyancing that operates long hours, 7 days a week.
Connells is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and in 1998 joined The Property Ombudsman service in order to further these aims.
Our people are well trained, highly motivated and dedicated to achieving results. Honesty, integrity and a commitment to do their best are typical qualities of a Connells person. They receive excellent training and regular coaching throughout their career and enjoy the support and encouragement of experienced Managers, Partners and Directors.
Above all, Connells people have energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. They are individual entrepreneurs who work effectively within a team and in partnership with you to achieve a successful outcome.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Single point of contact for Connells Group employees,
- End to end incident management.
- First line technical fault diagnosis for all internal and external applications, websites, network, desktop applications and services via telephone, email & online portal.
- Customer service and a service mind-set is fundamental to perform well in this role.
- Understanding and complying with I.T. security and business policies.
- Good level of English
- IT service understanding – based on ITIL
- General IT knowledge and experience of Microsoft products
- Basic understanding of servers, networking, email and internet
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting
- 5 GCSE’s total
- English and Maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
- A-Levels, preferably in ICT
Working week: 37.5 Hours a week
Salary: £11,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.