At Jansa IT we are committed to delivering excellence when dealing with all your IT needs. Businesses face various challenges in running a successful business. The certainty of success comes from working with an IT company whose experience and expertise will move your business forward.
The future of your business depends on how effectively you harness the power of technology. Jansa IT have been assisting customers to develop their business for over 15 years, through IT and technology exploitation. We achieve this by identifying solutions, designing, implementing, and managing your IT needs
We are looking for someone to join our 1st line remote support team supporting our client’s IT Systems remotely over the internet, communicating using email, telephone, and live chat facilities.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- First-line support
- Imaging and maintenance of PCs
- Setup, update, and fault diagnosis of customer IT systems
- General network support and troubleshooting
- Call handling: Answering customer queries directly on the phone where required and maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining client databases with up-to-date solutions and keeping a clear record of all activities involved in the call tracking software. This is an audit-able activity and must contain up-to-date records.
- Installation of computers and peripheral devices (e.g. printers, scanners, mobile/smartphones)
- Explaining technical issues in a clear way to non-technical clients
- Answering the phone in a professional manner and, if relevant passing on any information promptly.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Some knowledge of IT
- Confident on phone
Working week: 35 hours a week
Salary: £10,000 Per Annum
3 GCSE Grade A-C or above, plus English and Maths or equivalent at grade C or above.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.