IT Support Apprentice
CTS Group offers IT and Telecommunication Services. Specialising in Networking and Integrated Voice and Data Solutions. We give complete solutions to businesses that are looking for a highly skilled company that can offer the best solutions for their IT and communication requirements. We are an Avaya, Cisco, Dell, HP, Sophos and many more accredited business partner.
1st Line Telephone & Remote Access for Clients and Internal Support including: -
- Server operating system administration
- Responding to general client queries and providing basic training
- Set-ups: new user account / mailboxes, PC / laptops, wireless routers, etc.
- Day-to-day support (printer installs, WLAN / Internet connection troubleshooting, etc.)
Occasional client site visits to include:
- Follow-up support, network audits and fact finding, delivery of goods
- Internal/Hosted Client Backup Admin Duties
- Support colleagues on technical issues
Other tasks may include:
- Diagnose IT incidents and reports, solving where possible and escalating where necessary, while monitoring incidents and reports until resolution.
- Maintain high degree of customer service at all times.
- Support colleagues and customers in the use of IT equipment.
- Perform ad hoc requests as and when required. Desktop and Laptop support in hardware & software
- Customer Service both face to face & over the telephone
- Training new users on PC & software usage
- Hardware installation, configuration, repairs and upgrades
- Printer support & installation
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- A basic Technical knowledge
- A keen interest to learn
- Good communication skills
5 GCSE's A*-C grade including Maths and English.
There is a potential full time opportunity if you successfully complete the apprenticeship programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.