IT Support Apprentice
Cornerstone Business Solutions are a multi award winning IT services business based in the North east of England. We pride ourselves on our levels of customer service and have brought back true service values to the industry. Cornerstone Business Solutions follow a tried and tested process designed to dovetail our services with our clients unique business needs.
We are looking for a tech minded apprentice who has personal skills to help our customers with IT support and migration of IT systems.
This role will give you a great insight into cloud services, telephony, install/upgrade of operating systems & more.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a tech enthusiastic apprentice to be a part of Cornerstone Business Solutions. We are looking for someone to be a part of the team full time and at the end of the apprenticeship, you will gain a wealth of experience from the Cornerstone team.
Duties/ Responsibilities: [Your main duties will be to:]
- Prepare customer computers and computer related equipment ready to be taken onsite for installation
- Install and configure software applications
- Diagnose and repair customer computer’s, network equipment, computer-linked equipment and computer-related equipment
- Help produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary
- Assist with the upkeep of the IT inventory
- Maintain and update customer interaction on company CRM software
- Pro-actively implement the company’s policies and procedures
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be reasonably requested by the company
Desired skills and qualities:
- Good attention to detail
- A passion for learning
- Team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Communication skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits / Future prospects:
If you are working towards targets set by the business, there may be an offer of full time employment or further studies for a level 4 qualification.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.