An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.This business is an international research centre based in Scotland. The work we do is right at the top of the global agenda and involves tackling some of the world' s most challenging problems including the impact of climate change and threats to food and water security.
- Working as part of a team supporting customers
- Providing 1st line and 2nd line support to a range of customers using solutions based on contact by both telephone and email
- Delivering technical consultancy direct to customers in the form of training and mobile forms design
- Providing assistance to customers on system administration and reporting requirements
- Maintaining clear records of all customer issues from initial contact to resolution
- Ensuring customers are informed and up to date on issues being progressed
- Contributing to regular customer Service Review meetings
- Attending Clients on site and assessing problems
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
Candidates must have great grades in IT or a related subject and demonstrate some understanding of ICT Priciples. A flexible approach and good communication skills are essential. Any relevant work experience would be an advantage
Scotland - You must have at least 5 standard grades at level 1-3, or equivalent, including Maths and English
Training to be provided:
Scotland - Systems &Networking Apprenticeship Level 3 - | ( MCSA)in Windows 7 Configuration | Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 | Diploma for Information Technology &Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6
37.5 hours (Monday - Friday, 9 - 5: 30)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of IT apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 & 2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships. It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.