IT Support Apprentice - Edinburgh (EH21) - 1615
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Musselburgh remove
Do you love technology?Are you passionate about IT and want to keep up to date with the latest technologies? We are working with a truly fantastic software client who are looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team.
Our client is a world leading specialist in their field with offices within the UK, US, Hong Kong and Australia working with over 1,500 companies globally supporting some of the worlds largest staffing companies, recruitment firms, job boards and software vendors.
If you want to learn as many different technologies as possible then this is the dream apprenticeship for you.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Apprentice:
This is an ever changing role where you will constantly be on the go, challenged and working very hands on with hardware.
- Working remotely on computers across the UK and globally.
- Setting up systems and networks.
- Dealing with escalations from the support team regarding any client issues
- Working in the data centre to include hardware upgrades etc.
- Full desktop support
- Supporting end users with any IT related issues including changing passwords
- Optimising all systems
- trouble shooting
- Task automation
- Assisting with disaster recovery and business continuity planning
Requirements of the IT Support Apprentice:
- A passion for IT hardware is essential, and if you are interested in gaming then this is an advantage.
- First rate communication skills are key to this role as you will be dealing with people around the world.
- The ability to think quickly on your feet is also very important with strong problem solving abilities.
- Dress down culture, very friendly and relaxed offices with free parking and on excellent bus routes.Fantastic benefits package.
- There will be salary reviews during the apprenticeship.
Sign-up or log in to apply