Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
QA Apprenticeships are currently looking for two IT Systems &Networking Apprentices to join a well established and very successful firm in Musselburgh.
This company has been going for over 4 decades and has grown immensely with 3 offices now in the UK so working as an IT Apprentices within this company your role would be very varied and interesting.
- Resolution of 1st Line support issues
- Network patching and asset management
- Consumables ordering
- Mobile phone provisioning Network, hardware and software audits
- Desk moves, installation of new kit, printer maintenance and problem resolution
- Assisting colleagues with IT support issues
- A Determined attitude to support day to day IT operations
- An interest in Technology
- Confident, Motivated and ambitious
- Keen to learn new support skills and widen their experience of all parts of IT Support
- A real hunger for professional development and success
- The ability to quickly analyse and make appropriate judgements, and adapt to change
- Able to empathise and relate to colleagues honestly, building relationships
- Self starter, keen to develop and able to seek intelligent solutions to challenges that arise
- Proficient computer user, with strong experience in Microsoft desktop and server products
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to ask for help when needed to make sure tasks are competed in the correct manner
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 8.00am - 5.00pm with 1hr lunch
- GBP 11000 - GBP 12000
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.