Our clients specialises in delivering excellence across a wide spectrum of fit-out, refurbishment and new-build construction projects. Based on a strategy of organic growth, they operate across the UK for a range of clients in sectors that include Commercial Office, Hotel and Leisure, Frameworks and Public Sector. With the experience of delivering projects of varying scale up to GBP 30m in value, they place great emphasis on listening to their clients and working in partnership with them to find the most effective ways of supporting their business goals.
In this IT apprenticeship, you will initially be focused on the service request work stream but will transition into wider service desk functions. You will initially complete a Level 6 Apprenticeship in IT Systems & Networking then will move on to gain Level 8 Diploma. Resolution of 1st Line support issues Network patching and asset management Consumables ordering Mobile phone provisioning Network, hardware and software audits Desk moves, installation of new kit, printer maintenance and problem resolution Assisting colleagues with IT support issues.
- Must have a drivers license or be taking lessons
- A Determined attitude to support day to day IT operations An interest in Technology
- Confident, Motivated and ambitious Keen to learn new support skills and widen their experience of all parts of IT Support
- A real hunger for professional development and success
- The ability to quickly analyse and make appropriate judgements, and adapt to changeAble to empathise and relate to colleagues honestly, building relationships Self starter, keen to develop and able to seek intelligent solutions to challenges that arise
- Proficient computer user, with strong experience in Microsoft desktop and server products
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to ask for help when needed to make sure tasks are competed in the correct manner
40 Hours 8am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch
GBP 11,000 - GBP 12,000
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.