A well established Website Design organisation based in the south side of Glasgow. They are going through a period of growth and are looking for an intelligent, positive and team oriented person to join their talented support team. This role would be best suited for an individual with a keen eye for details, a talent for problem solving and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Using strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues and passing them onto the manager
- Testing new and existing features of their various software
- Writing test reports based on completed tests and raising issues found
- Offer feedback on usability and suggest improvements
- Work with the team to identify workarounds and potential solutions for issues
- Processing information through in house systems
- Updating and maintaining online files
- General ad hoc office duties
- Commitment and passion to learn and grow in an exciting industry
- Creative thinker
- Experience with computers
- Enjoy solving problems and coming up with solutions
- High attention to detail with problems solving skills
- Monday-Friday 9:30am - 5pm
- GBP 4.52 per hour
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and flourishing tech company and play a vital role in the team where your contributions matter
- Great potential progression in a rapidly growing team
- Balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success
- Relaxed workplace with a focus on personal development for all staff members
Future Career Progression: As the team grows, the opportunity to take on a specialist role within the team.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.