IT Support Apprentice- Leicester (LE6) - 0801
Sign-up or log in to apply
This Leicester based IT Company are looking to grow their business by bringing in fresh talent!Solving day to day IT issues, you'll be interacting with customers and may even get to visit customer sites. Whilst in the office you can enjoy the company's dress down culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager individual with an interest in technology. The company are seeking an apprentice for an IT support role. The successful candidate will learn about networking, dial ins and installing programs, you will explore all areas of this IT business and provide invaluable technical support.
- To assist with the handling of customer queries by identifying the problem and fixing it
- To taking ownership of IT issues and see tasks through to completion in a timely way
- To collaborate with other members of the team to resolve more complex technical issues
- To get to grips with how to install and configure Windows
- Assist and support with internal software developed by the company
- To maintain a safe working practice, following all health and safety policies and procedures
- To undertake any other relevant duties and understand the wider IT industry
Good communication skills, the role will involve speaking to customers over the phone - a good telephone manner
The company are looking for someone flexible and able to adapt
Being technically capable and good at problem solving
If you are hardworking, self-motivated and able to take responsibility for tasks given and seeing them through to the end, then this could be the role for you
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Monday-Friday, 8: 30am - 5pm, with a 30 minute lunch break
There are excellent progression opportunities for the successful candidate. There may also be opportunity to train further on Cisco.