An exciting opportunity has arisen within a small well established IT company who hold large IT support contracts with major clients across two main sites . We are looking for an IT Support apprentice. This role will be very much hands on rather than desk based you will learn all aspects of networking and IT installations as well as trouble shooting and IT support. There is the opportunity within this role to also gain electrical cabling training as part of the role.
Drivers license not required but would be an advantage due to size of sites.
- Repair and Maintenance of IT equipment within ECS sites
- Repair and maintenance of electronic equipment within ECS sites
- On-site printer and Computer repairs
- Networking installations and repairs
- Printer repairs and installations
- Travel between sites may be required
- IT and computing knowledge
- Practical worker as alot of work is hand on
- Ability to work on own
- Keen interest in the electronic side of IT an advantage
Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
£13000 per annum
22 days holiday per annum
Career progression onto electronics training
Future Career Progression:
Electronic training will also be offered after completion of apprenticeship Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close dates reached.