IT Support Apprentice - Paisley (PA2) - 0835
Sign-up or log in to apply
The company specialises in Business and Telecoms Software.
We aim to provide a simple, easy to use software solution for businesses of all sizes within the telemarketing industry.
Customer care is hugely important to us and we strive to offer unrivalled support within the industry to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible using our products and services.
- Deliver a high level of customer support by telephone and e-mail
- Use remote access software if necessary to assist customers with any issues
- Administer and troubleshoot Windows and Linux systems and devices
- Support internal office equipment ( computers, printers, telephones)
- Order equipment and supplies
( Training will be provided for all of the below responsibilities)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - for dealing with internal customers
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Self-starting attitude towards learning
- Work well in isolation or as a team member in an open office environment
- Enthusiastic nature with a willingness to learn and develop
-A passion for IT
- Experience not essential however some technical knowledge would he desirable
5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Monday-Friday, 35hrs per week
- Having a driving licence would be ideal but is not compulsory