IT Support Apprentice - South (SL9) - 3756
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
Looking for an individual with great communication skills to join a new and thriving business based in Chalfont St Peters. Opportunity to develop on your technical skills and knowledge, whilst offering the best customer service and ongoing support to your clients.
Great place for someone who wants to develop and grow with the company;as the director wishes to work closely with their apprentice and help them excel within this IT career.
IT Trouble Free limited are an advanced business who are supporting well established clients. Working with an array of businesses in different industries such as schools, hospitality etc.
Rather than just offer solutions when things go wrong, IT trouble free have developed a full managed service to their clients. Putting their client needs at the heart of everything they do. The team are passionate and dedicated and it is a really welcoming office to work in.
- Develop relationships with longstanding customers.
- Raise tickets.
- Answer and deal with client queries
- Offer an excellent managed service to your client.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Engage in face to face training to help support the apprenticeship programme.
- Learn new skills around Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic and Business
- Customer Service Skills are desirable
- Must be a good communicator
- Confident and mature
- Familiar with IT and troubleshooting
- Desire to develop with the business
- Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm
Benefits &Future Prospects
- Career progression
- Hands on Support from your employer
- Holiday entitlement
- Become an automatic member of perk Box - Access to discounts and deals.
- Have your own company laptop
- Christmas party and other social events throughout the year.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply