Web Developer Apprentice - St. Albans (AL1) - 3760
Looking for an individual with great communication skills to join a new and thriving business based in Chalfont St Peters. Opportunity to develop on your technical skills and knowledge, whilst offering the best customer service and ongoing support to your clients.
Great place for someone who wants to develop and grow with the company;as the director wishes to work closely with their apprentice and help them excel within this IT career.
Based in St Albans, reallymoving was established in 1999 and is a privately owned and financed company. We are a lead generation site for moving home services, providing multiple instant quotes for conveyancing, surveying, house removals and Home Reports.
The company has been expanding over the last few years - doubling in size since our first apprentices started two years ago.
- Learn how to code in C#professionally
- Work on all parts of a site:front-end, back-end and database, along with back-end services.
- Create new functionality and maintain existing code with the reallymoving site and associated sites.
- Gain professional experience within the industry.
- Work with a growing team of 6 developers, including 2 degree apprentices who started as Level 3 apprentices.
- Interest in developing web sites/applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm
- Start with a 12-month apprenticeship consisting of training in small groups and work assignments.
- Gain a City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence and ICT Systems and Principals.
Benefits &Future Prospects
- We have a dress down culture
- Offer flexible hours
- Ensure you have time to do your self-learning.
- Annual performance bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- Flexible annual leave
- Free book allowance for work-relevant publications
- Individual training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket or parking loan scheme
- Birthday cake!
Sign-up or log in to apply
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.