Your journey starts here!
Become a Digital Application Support Apprentice and earn your stripes in one of our leading firms.Working for an IT Support company based in Stirling who are looking for an Apprentice to join their established team.They provide IT support to businesses across Scotland and typically support the entire IT infrastructure. This includes servers, routers, switches, desktop PC's, laptops and other remote devices.Formed in 2005, SARN Technologies ltd. has grown to become one of Scotland’s premier Managed IT Services Providers operating within the Small to Medium Enterprise market. They offer a comprehensive range of both Cloud and On-Premise solutions, and work closely with clients to develop and implement long term information technology strategies.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in IT working for an organisation that has supported a number of apprentices through their qualification? SARN Technologies pride themselves on being a leading IT Solution & Service Provider. They have partnerships with Microsoft, Intel and HP to name a few. As the business continues to grow, SARN would like to add another IT Support Apprentice to the team. You would join a busy Helpdesk focusing on remote support, maintenance and fix of both hardware and software located on customer sites.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnosis using remote support tools.
- Provide accurate diagnostics and creative solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to best practice and operational process.
- Provide timely call resolution & technical support expertise for standard desktop systems
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction//service in all work undertaken.
- Maintain knowledge of IT developments & industry
- Gain relevant industry certification as required
- Liaise with internal and external customers.
- At times you may be required to complete on site maintenance if this can't be fixed remotely. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers.
- Ability to multi task & prioritise your own workload.
- An interest in IT/Telecoms
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to problem solve.
- A desire to succeed.
- Knowledge of Windows 7,8 and 10 as well as Office 365 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally, you will have a drivers licence for site visits but this isn't essential.
- Monday - Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm
- GBP 8,400 - GBP 9,100 per annum
- 20 annual days holiday
- Statutory Days
- Dress down Friday
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well in your role there will be an opportunity for you to remain at the business as a permanent employee at the end of your apprenticeship - the last three apprentices are now full time employees.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.