IT Support Apprentice - Swalwell (NE16) - 8554
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Newcastle Upon Tyne remove
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which is owned by two directors, who have built the business since 2011 and support a number of schools and medium size businesses across the North East.
They currently have apprentices who are progressing onto higher qualifications and working towards providing high quality service, with a passion for personal development in the IT industry.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will?
- Perform all management and administration functions of the School networked infrastructure in-line with Service Level Agreement
- Deal with installation, support and maintain the hardware, software and networking infrastructure to facilitate the management, admin and curriculum functions of schools
- Provide support and assistance to teaching and non-teaching staff to ensure the business and curriculum objectives of schools are achieved
- Deal with installation, support and maintenance of application software
- Design, build and maintain the websites on behalf of schools and groups of schools
- Assist in the implementation, testing and support of solutions, including liaison with suppliers and staff in applications and infrastructure services
- Complete and maintain documentation as directed by the line management and in accordance with current installation standards
- Assist in the review of projects after a suitable period of live running
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! )
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
- Someone who can work effectively and co-operatively with work colleagues
- Someone who can communicate in precise terms to work colleagues and keep them updated with progress being made on tasks
- Someone who can communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner, using language to suit
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades ( c and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working days are from Monday to Friday, 37hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
There will be the opportunity to progress onto level 4 or gain full time employment.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply