IT Support Apprentice- Warrington (WA3) - 9318
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company that provides small and medium sized businesses with Managed IT solutions for hardware and software. They provide complete outsourced computer services, and offers support services to companies with existing IT support. From building the whole computer services infrastructure to supporting and maintaining existing computer systems with telephone support, remote access and onsite support visits.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Logging IT Support cases from customer phone calls and emails
- Managing incidents, ensuring regular updates and Service Level Agreements are met
- Dealing with remote resolution of support cases
- Providing support to the company' s internal users
- Providing a professional image to the company' s clients at all times whether working remotely or onsite
- Working closely with the companies clients to provide the best service possible and you will be upholding customer satisfaction
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
The ideal candidate will be?
- Someone with excellent IT Skills
- Someone with good communication skills and a polite telephone manner
- Someone with excellent written English skills and an understanding of Excel
- Someone who is organised with a can-do attitude
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm, but is 37.5 hours of work per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
The company have already had several apprentices that have gone on to forge successful careers with the company. You could be offered a great opportunity to develop your IT skills &and to progress your career within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply