IT Support Engineer Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Richmond remove
This role is critical to the ongoing operations at Twisted Fish and Twisted Fish customers and it is considered as a pivotal position within the group.
As such, there is a high degree of responsibility that comes with this position. The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for assistance and technical IT Support for all incidents and requests. Their aim is to restore the normal operational service with minimal business impact to our customers. The IT Support Engineer will receive calls and deal with customers on a first point of contact basis, they will record and monitor incidents and requests using the call logging system and attempt to resolve them first time every time.
This is a list of critical skills and key responsibilities that the person in this role must possess. This list is not exclusive to the below key points.
- To provide 1st Line Technical support to our customers delivering an 85% FTR
- Identify trends, issues and customer needs and adapt services accordingly
- Investigate and recommend initiatives to maintain or improve levels of service
- That all advice given is accurate and appropriate to customer needs
- Calls are logged, prioritised, tracked and escalated appropriately in line with SLA’s
- Constantly strives for technical improvement
- Outstanding customer service skills and attitude
- Help build and develop personal training plan in line with advice from Service Delivery Manager & Technical Director