Nebula IT Services are a Managed Service Provider based in Bristol. We support a wide and diverse client base with our ICT requirements.
We are a small, growing and enthusiastic team, and we are passionate about what we do. We design, install and maintain onsite and cloud, onsite and communication solutions.
We’re looking for an apprentice to join our help desk and become involved in supporting our Clients remote IT support requirements, which will include the Microsoft Cloud platform (Office 365).
Main role and responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails from external customers in a professional manner
- Create/escalate tickets for customers to track the progress of their support request
- Resolve tickets that have been assigned to you
- Install and configure Windows/Mac machines to customer requirements
- Credential management via the Office 365 portal + various
- Basic administration of VoIP phone systems
- Identify safe emails and release from spam filter when required
- Troubleshoot common computer problems (Wi-Fi, printers, Outlook client etc.)
- Create and maintain internal documentation
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is:
- Keen to be involved in a team
- Excited by the prospect of learning and develop in our company
Having good communication skills and enjoying speaking on the phone is a must as the role entails a lot of customer services, alongside the technical requirements.
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at D grade or above
Long term prospects for the role could see full time employment and the role maturing into 2nd line and beyond.
Benefits / Company perks:
As part of the company perks, the Nebula IT staff have access to “Perkbox”
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.