Are you seeking a rewarding career with an established and growing company that offers employee benefits and career training and development?
Become a part of a thriving established IT support specialist company!
JSL Services Group are a small established IT organisation with a strong emphasis on providing customer satisfaction whilst providing a challenging, relaxed and varied environment.
We specialise in providing bespoke solutions to the education and small business sectors.
We are currently recruiting an apprentice field service engineer / helpdesk operative to join our rapidly expanding team. There is great potential for the right candidate to progress quickly with regular training and incentives to expand your skill set.
Provide 1st line support on-site, remotely, via email and telephone.
You need to be pro-active, able to use your own initiative, work under pressure and to deadlines with attention to detail.
Main role / responsibilities:
The job will consist of the following:
- Provide first line telephone support
- Perform hardware and software maintenance at our office in Studley Green, High Wycombe
- Conduct scheduled support visits to our small business, charity and education customers
- Conduct emergency support visits to our small business, charity and education customers
- Complete scheduled on-site system installations
- Assess and enhance our service offering, procedures and practices and affect a positive improvement in everything we do
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work as a team and with your own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adopt flexible working practices
- High standard of office practice
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- A-Level in Computing or equivalent or Level 3 IT apprenticeship
- Ongoing Training and career development
- Remuneration of travel costs
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided to each engineer
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.