Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with Control Group International to provide them with their next IT Support Specialist Apprentice. Founded in 2005 Control Group International have built an incredible team of experienced staff to help provide the tools clients need to increase security, enhance performance and deliver customer experiences. Control Group holds the NIS NACOSS gold certificate of approval with respect to the design installation and maintenance of electronic security systems.
Due to company growth Control Group international are looking for a Tech minded IT Support Specialist Apprentice to join their team of experts.
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not limited to):
- Communicating with customers over the phone and using control groups ticketing systems
- Access all customer's systems and devices using team viewer to identify and diagnose faults.
- Work with other members of staff on the intruder side of Control group Systems
- Comply with the 4 hours and 48 hours SLA agreements
- The apprentice will be paired with another employee to resolve any issues that may arise within the business. Using the knowledge database to help resolve these issues within CCTV, intruder alarms, access control, audiovisual, phone systems, and fire systems.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Cairn Hotel Group.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Technical Minded
- Happy with customer interaction both face to face and over the telephone
- Have a good telephone manner
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal skills
- Due to the nature and location of this role a drivers licence is essential
- A minimum of Grade 4/C in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:30pm
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid