IT Support Technician Apprentice
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Technician Apprentice position with our company based in the Marlow area.
- You will be assisting with fixing technical problems for existing customers
- Helping to create / implement technical solutions for new customers
- You will be speaking directly to customers early in your role and there will be the opportunity to visit customers whose problems can’t be solved remotely
- You will be expected help with solving problems outside of your direct area, so an open mind to helping out with basic PC and networking problems will be required
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- You’ll be structured in your approach and be able to develop good technical skills
- You’ll be able to speak with people rather than ‘at’ them
- You’ll need to be adaptable, open-minded and relish solving technical problems with effective and timely solutions
- An interest in IT problem solving is essential
- Excited to begin an IT career
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum.
Future career progression opportunities may be available.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Sign-up or log in to apply