Our Vision is to improve our clients’ IT Security, Availability and Collaboration around the world to deliver a new and exciting modern IT workplace.
We have been providing managed IT support for over 15 years in London on Thames Valley, and looking for the right person to join our Henley on Thames team.
Our clients are SME’s that vary in size from 10 employees to 100+ employees.
We strive to be honest, committed, motivated in every aspect of our service delivery.
Main purpose of the Role:
You will provide desktop/admin helpdesk support to our clients, and include the following daily tasks:
- Helpdesk Desktop support
- Support the IT Manager on Projects (Office 365 Migrations, Desktop rollouts & Upgrades, VOIP implementations, security implementation and more),
- Look to improve efficiencies in the support to our customers
- Create and improve internal systems and processes.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
You will be someone who…
- Likes a challenge and will not rest until the task is done
- Is motivated to further your career in support and cloud technologies
- Enjoys improving on systems and processes to benefit the team
- Is genuine and honest – possessing a Positive Mental Attitude
- Takes ownership, accountability, and responsibility with every action
- Some aptitude and experience with working with Windows and MAC Operating systems will be beneficial
You must also have achieved 5 GCSE's level A-C or 9-4 including Maths and English.
- Henley-Based office – no regular commute to London
- Aggressive personal development and mentoring programme to Cloud solutions architect (or other areas of interest)
- Homeworking when required
- Unlimited leave (not to be abused)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.