Are you looking to start off your career within IT? ITPS are looking for an enthusiastic, willing to learn apprentice to join their ever-expanding business!
ITPS were founded in 2000 and provide expert IT Support across the North-East. They deal with consultancy, maintenance, and support both nationally and internationally. ITPS are skilled in many areas of IT, some being – Infrastructure, HSCN, Cloud and Security. There is so much to be involved in within this position.
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not limited to):
- Monitoring, troubleshooting issues relating to customer Network services.
- Act as primary point of contact for customers relating to network issues
- Installing networks on site
- Involvement with switches, cabling, routers
- Ensuring system security using firewalls
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Desire to gain experience with networks
- Eagerness to learn
- Passion within the IT field
- Ability to work in a team
- Logical minded and ability to use own incitive
- Level 4/C or above in Maths or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Monday – Friday 08.30am – 5pm
- £11,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discount on virgin packages
- Excellent future prospect opportunities onto level 4
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people to transform their knowledge and passion into skills employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we’ve received your application, one of our teams will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.