Since 2001, Krescendo have been developing software for large enterprises, including several of the world’s leading banks. They use stringent data security processes and technology that is annually audited, achieving ISO27001:2013 certification.
They have been awarded a place on G-Cloud 10, the UK Government’s procurement framework for cloud-based services.
As a business, Krescendo are non-corporate and act like a start-up and as a trusted member of the team, your input can make a massive difference to the company, their clients and the millions of people that may experience your work.
Krecendo are looking for a System Administrator to help maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks (internal and external).
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart Level 3 or Level 4 Apprentice to work for an Enterprise level software company that delivers solutions to large financial organisations. The candidate should have an interest in IT and Systems Administration. They must be highly motivated to get stuck into the day to day administration of the Office Infrastructure and Servers hosted at enterprise class data centers. There will be opportunities to progress and diversify skills into more of an InfrOps role.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE A TOWER HAMLETS RESIDENT TO APPLY FOR THIS.
- Assist with installation and configuration of software
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and help maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Assist with upgrading systems with new releases
- Help maintain an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Understanding of databases
- Understanding of web/application servers
- Basic Linux administration
- Windows desktop administration
- Knowledge of at least 1 scripting language
- Customer service skills
- Good understanding of the IT Industry
- Basic level of IT skills
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
- A-level or equivalent in IT related subject
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.