IT Systems Apprentice - Crewe (CW2) - 0785
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Crewe remove
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services. We' re the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship programme, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you' ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You'll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you' ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
- Be part of a dedicated team of professional support analysts
- Provide first line technical support to key clients
- Develop a range of technical skills, which you' ll learn to apply together with business knowledge to solve technical problems for end users and create simple, effective solutions
- Use effective communication skills to provide an efficient service to clients
- Learn to adapt to a range of challenges in this busy team
- The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to:
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3
MTA Networking Fundamentals
MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
MTA Cloud Fundamentals
Your choice of a Microsoft MOC on-demand course
5 GSCE' s grades A-C, including Maths &English
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
Interested in leading the future of IT?There' s no better place to start than our level 3 IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship. With a focus on on-the-job training, supported by classroom learning and blended learning, the 12-18 month programmeis designed to give you a thorough understanding of the most popular IT technologies.
You' ll do that by taking on a diverse range of challenges - all while earning industry recognised qualifications tailored to your talents and ambitions. If you' ve a genuine passion for IT and systems and an intellectually curious approach to work, we' ll teach you everything you' ll need to be become and authoritative technical professional.
- A permanent contract from day one
- 25 days'holiday, plus the option to buy up to ten more
- Private medical insurance
- A pension plan
- A fully funded training program to help you achieve your qualifications
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to tailor to your needs
Monday-Friday, 37hrs per week
There are 10 positions available:
2 will start in May
6 will start in July
2 will start in September
If you would like to apply, please click the "Apply" button below.
Sign-up or log in to apply