IT Systems Apprentice - Liverpool (L13) - 9404
Start your career with this unique opportunity with very exciting future prospects to work with customers such as;The UN, Gatwick Airport, Shell and the MOD. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An award winning system integrator and consultancy, focused on biometric technology, identity management and video analytics for the purpose of providing secure identity assurance with real commercial benefit. Extensive experience and internal technical resource has enabled us to develop IP software that can be integrated across all biometric platforms ensuring unbiased and reliable recommendations. Genuine customer focus guarantees our recommendations and solutions are personalised to meet clients' specific requirements.
Our in-house team of technology consultants allows us to customise solution development to specifically meet client requirements;using cloud based technologies and all biometric platforms including:iris recognition, face recognition, fingerprint recognition, hand recognition and vein recognition. Industry-based best practice and project management methodology, our solution and service offerings help clients realise the full benefit of strong authentication and behavioural analytics.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Check equipment and test to ensure all equipment going out and being returned is up to required specification, following procedures to ensure it is done correctly and to company's high standards
- Take ownership of MSite PC Image to ensure it is kept up to date for security, operational and improvement purposes;understand the company's MSite Software so that you can setup and configure the system for our customers'requirements;utilise SQL to update and edit tables so that the systems are configured to operational needs
- Follow sign off processes to show key steps are achieved;record serial/asset numbers of kit used for installations and as part of QA check on returned items to support HRS asset tracking
- Keep the workshop area of the office tidy and organised
- Support during installations phone and remote support will be required to help troubleshoot on installation;due to understanding and knowledge of the systems and sites which will be developed you will work with the customer services team to help on customer issues
- Always looking at ways to improve performance and quality so ideas and actions to make the build process quicker and more efficient will be an ongoing task as well as making changes to the build kit and configuration based on operational requirements or customer service analysis of issues
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
The ideal candidate will...
- Be someone who takes real pride in all work
- Have excellent communication skills when liaising with colleagues and customers
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be a methodical thinker
- Be self-motivated
- Someone who is technically minded
- Have a friendly, professional and patient approach
- Have a professional appearance
- Have excellent work ethics relating to timekeeping, attendance and attitude
- Ideally have 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply