The company was the regional winner of the national apprenticeship awards in 2017 and was a finalist in the top 100 fastest growing tech companies.
Being a technology solutions provider, they offer services ranging from IT support, cabling, server support, Sage & CRM and many more.
This is a successful IT service provider in Leeds.
Our social events include, Summer BBQ, Christmas Party, 5 a side football, cycling club & squash club, to name a few.
The company works with a wide variety of customers so all IT roles offer diversity and challenges, as each task will be different.
Looking for an enthusiastic and eager candidate to complete an Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship.
Main role / responsibilities:
The Apprentice will be spending time in 3 areas within IT:
- Support – Answer incoming calls and log them onto the helpdesk system adding progress notes also. With training answering technical issues and resolve queries.
- Commissioning – Installing operating systems onto PCs and carrying out basic configurations on PCs and desktops
- Installation – Assisting Engineers on client sites with Hardware and PC’s.
Desired personal qualities:
- Enthusiasm for IT
- Eager to learn
- Good communicator
- Team player
Monday to Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week.
- We offer a fantastic office environment, music playing throughout the day, free fruit and retro games machine in staff room.
- Dress code is office attire although we do provide logo T-shirts
- We have a dress down Friday once a month.
Progression / Future prospects.
- Ongoing career progression starting at 1stLine Technical Support to 2nd Line then 3rd, Pod team Leader, Installation Technician etc.
- If you successfully complete your 1styear apprenticeship, you could be offered a full time position within the business (with an increase in pay) and/or a Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Great career progression / ongoing development programmes
- Recognition and caring management team, focused on customer service and happy team members.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.