IT Technical Apprentice - Northwich (CW9) - 8498
Do you want to learn and earn?If so, look no further and start an apprenticeship today. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading North-West based Technology Company with core IT and Telecoms offerings who are passionate about delivering the very best service and support to our clients.
As a result of our growth we are looking to expand our team further, thus we are looking to recruit an apprentice who is IT passionate and willing to go the extra mile.
This company is an Outsourced Technologies company supporting external clients ranging on average from 10 to 100 users + . Within our portfolio we support IT Networks, Telecoms Phone Systems, Internet Lines, Lease Cost Routing and cloud solutions.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will be?
- Managing first line Incidents
- Calling Escalation and management to key partners ( Microsoft, HP etc)
- Dealing with 1st line trouble shouting of networks / operating systems
- Doing trouble shooting of client machines / internet connections &Basic admin tasks
- Managing the internal Monitoring system checks
- Keeping clients up to date with the progress of all incidents / problems logged
- Managing the escalation of calls in the system in order to meet Service Level Agreements
- Doing pre-configuration of hardware ( Example desktop / Firewalls)ready for engineer visits.
- Doing onsite shadowing / helping of engineers to complete project or Ticket incident investigation
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! )
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
- Someone with an excellent telephone manner and high communication skills
- Someone with the ability to work under pressure
- Someone who is highly organised and motivated
- Someone who is able to prioritise with the ability to multitask
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working days and hours are from Monday - Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
There will be a full-time position upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply