IT Technical Apprentice - Potters Bar (EN6) - 9440
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Potters Bar remove
Our client is offering excellent opportunities to driven and ambitious individuals to join their company and gain invaluable experience whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification.
You will be working for?
A company that offers effective IT support for small and medium sized businesses in and around London and the Home counties area, offeringunlimited onsite, remote control, telephone and email support.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Working within a team, but will take ownership of, log and co-ordinate all computer hardware and software related queries and request
- Answering queries directly, or co-ordinate the incident/problem determination and resolution with other teams and communicate status updates back to line management
- Performing a broad range of technical activities in the area of resolving issues with PCs, laptops and software install and operation
- Offering 1st line support, diagnosis, logging faults, and undertaking installs, repairs and upgrades
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- An individual with a passion for technology
- A logical and confident individual
- Someone with strong communication skills
- A team player
- Someone with a willingness to learn
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply